Support Technician for Aerial Robotics
RigiTech is an exciting high-tech startup developing a fully-integrated, inter-city drone delivery solution. It enables universal access to goods for communities and businesses through efficient drone-based deliveries. Started in September 2018, we are a dynamic young team of entrepreneurs dedicated to creating technology for the service of humanity.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (possibility to prolong)
- Occupation: Full-time, 100%
- Location: Prilly, Switzerland or Spain – preferably Madrid or Barcelona (remote work possible)
- Contract type: External Contractor
Position description and objectives
As our worldwide customer base expands, rapid customer support and robust training are critical to ensure the success of our customers and to keep our drones flying. Our drone systems are all internet-connected to RigiCloud, our drone control software, allowing us to support flight operations anywhere in the world in real-time.
RigiTech is looking for a Support Technician to join our Operations team and participate in training and support for clients, as well as in our operations. This role requires great people skills, a proactive mindset, a get-things-done attitude, and excellent communication skills. Ideal candidates have a passion for aviation and technology and a technical background in drone piloting.
Responsibilities and duties:
In collaboration with RigiTech’s Operations Team:
- Develop and lead technical and operational training modules for both internal and external operators
- Manage a flight operations support center, providing prompt support to operators through our drone control software RigiCloud
- Support operational testing of new RigiCloud features and report bugs and issues to the engineering and software development teams
- Participate in the preparation and revision of training manuals and user guides.
- Participate in demonstrations of RigiTech products inside and outside the country.
Required qualifications and skills
Required experience and credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Aviation or related field
- Drone pilot (EASA certification for standard scenarios)
- Proficiency in English (fluency is French is a plus)
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed team
- Certifications in technical disciplines (mechanics, electronics, etc.) or engineering, especially if related to robotics or aviation, are a plus
- Experience in customer support or customer-related roles is a plus
- Proactive team player with great people skills, the ability to work independently, and to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal. Other languages (especially EU) are a plus.
- Highly organised, independent, and detail-oriented,
- Happy to take initiative and come up with their own ideas,
- Flexible to ever-changing demands of the startup environment,
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
Send us your CV and Motivation letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org