Drone Operator – France
RigiTech is an exciting high-tech startup developing a fully-integrated, inter-city drone delivery solution. It enables universal access to goods for communities and businesses through efficient drone-based deliveries. Started in September 2018, we are a dynamic young team of entrepreneurs dedicated to creating technology for the service of humanity.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Occupation: Full-time, 100% on 6 months consulting contract
- Location: Bourgoin Jallieu / Tignieu Jameyzieu
Description and objectives
We are currently flying our first long-distance drone delivery route in France and as its drone operator, your role will be:
- Setup and daily operation of delivery routes.
- Organise and operate the daily delivery BVLOS operations,
- Ensure safety and quality is being measured, met and improved throughout daily operations,
- Assess weather conditions and coordinate with airspace actors,
- Follow and document checklists and standard (and contingency/emergency) operating procedures,
- Inspect and maintain the UAS,
- Charge and prepare batteries for the operations,
- Help set up required infrastructure for the delivery routes,
- Implement and revise operational procedures with a focus on safety,
- Follow up on approval process, for other possible routes in the area.
- Participate in the testing and improvement of the operational tools used by the company.
- Accredited drone pilot for Specific category of operations from one EASA country.
- Possession of a manned aviation licence is a plus.
- AFIS experience is a plus.
- Minimum Baccalaureate (BAC) or equivalent
- Communicating in French and in English is a must.
- Highly organised, independent, and detail-oriented,
- Drone piloting experience is a plus,
- Good technical skills, drone hardware knowledge is a plus,
- Valid driver’s licence,
- Proactive, happy to take initiative and come up with their own ideas,
- Flexible to ever-changing demands of the startup environment,
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment,
- Comfortable working outside.
Send us your CV and Motivation letter to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org